At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
- Understand problem statement and explore available open source and enterprise solutions.
- Implement features for the platform using selected set of technologies.
- Implement unit testing for the code developed.
- Identify opportunities to automate platform setup and application onboarding to the platform.
- Work part of scrum team and provide estimate on work efforts and collaborate with teams.
- Undergraduate student in technical major – rising senior
- Requirements Analysis and Design: Understanding the requirements and implement technical solutions with the help of senior technical team member.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Qujck learner and team player
- Experience in developing applications/ projects using object oriented and functional programming languages like Java8 + / J2EE, Spring / spring-boot framework etc.
- Experience implementing solutions having real-time streaming data pipeline using Kafka or other streaming platforms for data ingestion.
- Strong experience with RDBMS data modeling.
- Experience in containerization of services and deployment automation
- Excellent Understanding of REST Architecture Style and REST Web services