Why Join Altec?
Building on 85 years of success, Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world. Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is leading the industry and setting the standard of excellence.
● Customer First ● Enjoyment of Work ● Family ● Financial Stability ● Integrity ● People Are Our Greatest Strength ● Quality ● Spiritual Development ● Teamwork ●
We are seeking Engineering Interns for the Summer of 2019.
- Pursing Bachelors Degree in Engineering. The following majors are preferred:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Completion of Dynamics & Statics classes preferred.
- 6+ months COOP experience at an Altec facility preferred.
- Interns will be placed into the design or manufacturing groups and treated like full-time associates. They will have projects assigned by the managers and work side by side full-time associates. Lead and participate in Lean/Continuous Improvement events.
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.