The Financial Analyst Intern will directly support the Financial Planning and Financial Analysis groups in their daily responsibilities of analyzing and optimizing the financial and operational dealings of Allegiant Travel Company.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check. No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Other: Recent graduate or current student in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
• Ability to create spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs is extremely advantageous.
• Prior history of working with large data sets and extrapolating useful information.
• Interest/experience in business, economic and/or math advantageous.
• Microsoft Excel (or significant computer programming) proficiency required.
• Database [MS Access] and/or Visual Basic (or similar) experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Track and project Allegiant financial performance and factors affecting expenses/profitability on a functional or other basis.
• Provide ad-hoc and routine financial analysis related to corporate performance.
• Assist in projects that require information collection, relevance and synthesis of data to provide conclusions, alternative and actionable items.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information see Allegiant.com/careers