MAKE UP FOR EVER is looking for a Graphic Design Intern. Based in the New York Office and reporting to the Graphic Designer, this person will assist the design team in creating all internal and external visual layouts.
- Centralize all design of POS, flyers, invitations and Posters etc for a consistent brand image through printed materials
- Create designs and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Create and maintain in house archival image network
- Resize photos into different formats and sizes.
- Web design including Social Media and Email design.
- Support blog and all social media channels with graphic identities (Facebook, twitter, Youtube and Instagram)
- Coordinate with Digital to create and/or shoot images for social media posts
- College student who is currently studying in Graphic Design/Communication Design major in Bachelor degree (BA or BS) and is able to receive academic credit for this internship.
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography with a sharp attention to details.
- Demonstrated creative sense and ability with a trend and market focus
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple deadlines and projects while sharing ideas in a team
- Excellent skills working in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Retouching skills a plus
- Portfolio required at time of interview. References required
- Personality fit with the brand, its DNA, style and spirit
- Proactive implementation and organizational skills
- Must work well under tight time constrains to assure timely delivery of projects
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Team worker
- Result oriented