HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Dallas office is seeking an Intern Interior Designer to join the team.
*THE ROLE OF INTERN INTERIOR DESIGNER IS FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED AND NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL AT THE TIME THEY START WITH HKS.
- Assists with the development of interiors concepts based on client vision, desire and architectural concept
- Work with Architectural design team to suggest finishes and textures for projects
- Assists with the preparation of detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and materials available on the market
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program or equivalent experience
- No Registration or Licensure
- Straight out of school, typically have 0 years of experience
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran