How I will contribute
You will focus on operational success and commit to delivering an industrial strength SaaS platform with superior quality, using cutting edge tools. Working on our IT team you will support our Enterprise SaaS-based customers; taking on technical challenges exercising a growth minded, collaborative, and positive solutions approach. Learning real life technical best practices and industry standards, delivering value, and focusing on technical excellence. Partnering with our engineers and product teams you will drive the delivery of technical solutions, for our clients all over the world.
● Create, maintain, and improve the back end infrastructure of our Human Resources, Payroll, and Space Management products.
● Initially provide front line phone, remote and desk side problem triage and resolution for end user devices including workstations, phones, and peripherals.
● Introduce new ways of looking at problems, and work with peers and senior engineers to implement solutions based on these ideas.
● Maintain and update support tickets and related technical documentation in the service management system.
● Learn new technology such as Terraform, Cloud Technologies, etc
● Optimize our existing operations to improve performance and stability.
● Assist in logging/monitoring of security system/network events and assist in expanding the threat/vulnerability management program
What I will bring
● Currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology, or Computer Science.
● Experience using Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
● Experience using Google Apps Suite and Microsoft Office
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
● High comfort level with operating systems & network communications
● Knowledge of cloud environments is a plus
● You are committed to continuous growth, and readily seek to learn and adopt new technologies.
The Good Stuff
● Paid internship
● Downtown parking pass covered by Asure Software
● Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
● Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flapjack Fridays, End of Month Lunches and more!
Who we are
Our 8,000+ clients in 80 countries rely on Asure Software’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses: labor and real estate; into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we offer an amazing opportunity to scale your skills to the next level, working for a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.