Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should become an intern with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster .
Our editorial team is hiring a paid spring intern! We are seeking a self-starting content renaissance candidate with experience in writing, editing, social media, and in producing web content, including text, videos, and photos.
What the internship is:
- Work closely with the editorial team to support special projects.
- Research and help draft content to include social media, blogs, pitch materials, event announcements, etc.
- Available +20 hours a week, full time preferred
- Currently enrolled in undergrad Communications, Marketing or related academic program.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Phenomenal writer that can deliver on tight deadlines, including copy on a variety of subjects + event announcements
- Wordpress CMS fluency
- Experience working with formatting style guides + copy templates
- Well-versed in pop culture and live events culture. Huge plus if sports savvy
- Understanding of SEO
- Social media savvy, including writing social copy for a variety of blog stories
- Strong researcher
- Enthusiastic collaborator
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned to this internship.