Job DescriptionThe Intern is a seasonal, full-time position that will provide support to the department in which they work and also provide learning opportunities for the future. This position includes working in various departments including but not limited to HR, Move Management, Accounting, and General Office/Business.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Fax, copy and scan paperwork
- Filing and organizing paperwork
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Other duties as assigned by department
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn company software
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good problem solving skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or its equivalent
- Preferred: Current college student in need of business educational opportunities
- Strictly office environment
- 90-95% sitting down
- Computer use is prevalent, along with telephone
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Some Saturday work may be required depending on department.
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!