Work with all functional area supervisors within Performance Parts to understand business requirements for processes outlined below. Document current processes and make recommendations for future process improvements. Document new processes and implement new process improvements.
- Create, review, edit, and approve all assigned content that may include blogs, content calendars, marketing assets, press releases and website content.
- Developing smart, innovative integrated managed markets communications, primarily in the form of email campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically and brainstorm with other writers and account team members to come up with innovative programs and ideas
- Research and identify bloggers/key influencers and associated communities for blogger/influencer campaigns.
- Pursuing a Bachelor'sor Master's degree in Business Managementor equiv.
- Be at least a sophomore level
- Grade Point of 3.0 or above