Our client is a national leader in the production of technology solutions, focusing on expanding their product ranges to include Communications, Security and Surveillance.
This company fosters a culture of inclusiveness that values people and the contribution they make to the efficient and effective operation of the business and its profitability.
We're seeking an experienced and highly motivated Internal Account Manager / Store Manager with a successful sales track record to join our team. This role will primarily be focused on the Electrical Security industry.
Experience within this space, as well as the Security Systems sales will be looked upon favourably. We require a person who has a passion for selling, consistent and diligent, with a can-do attitude.
This is your opportunity to become a vital member of the Melbourne team, offering job security and progression with a dynamic national Company.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role which will include the following duties:
- Build and develop customer relationships through strong customer service and a willingness to always exceed expectations
- Manage and develop strategy for the internal sales division
- Manage, grow and retain our existing accounts
- Provide product support and advising customers on product solutions
- Achieve sales targets and budgets, with a proven track record
- Identifying new product and market opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest product developments
- Contribute to the continual improvement culture of the company
Who we're seeking;
- Self-motivated & work well unsupervised
- Ability to work well under pressure and the ability to manage multiple customers and priorities
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to exceptional levels of customer service and support
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced using Microsoft Windows based computer programs
- Security systems & associated product industry experience would be highly valued, but not essential
If you believe you fit the above criteria and desire a stable future with a progressive and highly successful operation then please forward your resume to email@example.com or call on 0419382195.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Internal Account Manager - Electronic Security
Previous experience in the electronic security industry highly favourable
Secondary School/High School