You will be responsible for providing leadership and audit compliance services to the Business including but not limited to:
- Executing internal audit projects; including SOX404.
- Overseeing the work of staff.
- Managing the audit performance and determining and review audit programs, audit findings and drafting reports.
- Establishing relationships with Managers.
- Making recommendations on risks; controls and other investigative matters.
- Special Projects as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area.
Five years of experience in auditing.
Big 4 experience and/or public accounting.