Internal audit opportunity with a focus on compliance, internal controls and identifying business best practices. This position will provide an opportunity to work with a very dynamic team and the opportunity to take ownership and help to create audit schedules.
Duties of the Internal Auditor
- Review internal controls and make recommendations
- Identify risks of the company
- Process audits and reviews
- Make recommendations to management based on audit findings
Requirements of the Internal Auditor
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Previous audit experience, internal audit or public audit
- CIA highly preferred, or CPA
Pay Range of the Internal Auditor
$55-70,000/year based on education and experience.