- Review Employers Collective Bargaining Agreement for benefits contribution obligations.
- Prepare and mail Audit Engagement letters.
- Prepare Members’ Work History Reports.
- Prepare Employer Cash Reports.
- Reconcile Members’ Work History Report to the Employer Cash Contributions Report.
- Reconcile Employer Payroll Reports to Members’ Work History Report.
- Contact Employers by phone and/or in writing regarding reconciliation findings.
- Communicate with Union Offices, Locals, and Fund Administrators to request Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Work closely with the management team.
- Perform additional tasks as needed to provide support to the Field Auditors.
- Create and update system workflows to monitor the Field Audit process
- High School Diploma, College degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel (Data Sorting, Formulas, Filtering, Vlookup, Pivot Table)
- Analyze and interpret contracts (documents)
- Communication skills
- Basis knowledge of Vitech
- Numerical computation.
- Ability to work independently