Position’s main focus is to provide support for business to business (B2B) relations with wholesale (distributor) and retail customers and act as a liaison to address related problems, questions or concerns. Coordinate with the proper company personnel to provide timely and accurate answers to the customers. This position requires good people skills and is a diverse, multidiscipline position aiding company personnel and functions to enhance company operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Servicing retailer needs and requests and managing communications with retailers and relaying appropriate information to distributor and retail customers to improve the availability of
- Assist with monthly sales report and billback data
- Assist in training and educating retails stores, distributors, veterinarians and end use customers so they are well informed about new product lines being developed, produced and marketed, as well as assisting distributor and retail customers in placing orders for products and supporting other end-user
- Assist in keeping records of marketing, sales, training and other customer support
- Inform distributor and retail customers of program changes, accommodate inquires and exclusive promotion requests.
- Order, pick-up, copy, bind, and maintain promotional and other
- Seek to learn, educate, and grow in knowledge of company practices, animal science, nutrition and animal pet care best practices and communicate knowledge to others.
- All other duties
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer Service and Social Media experience
- Knowledge of the Pet Food Industry preferred
- Experience in direct sales and account management
· Specific skills:
- Proficient with computer use, copiers, scanners, fax machines, printers and other typical office machines
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media services
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine professional reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees and promote company image in a positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication, planning and organizational skills, and the ability to read, write, to add, subtract, and calculate discounts and percentages and interpret
- Professionally conduct themselves in Customer Service and Relations issues, and to communicate to the public in a professional, polite and understanding
- Ability to assist in mitigating and/or resolving complaints or concerns of customers
- Willing to travel including evening and weekend work. (Some use of personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement expected)
· Certifications and Licenses:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no operation restrictions