11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour Service is currently seeking a Senior Consultant to support our Department of Defense agency client in the Washington Dc Area (Rosslyn/Joint Base Andrews).
- Document business processes in narrative and risk control matrix format, according to OMB A-123 requirements.
- Perform analysis of business processes to identify key risks and internal controls.
- Conduct transaction testing, performing readiness assessments, and assessing the adequacy of internal controls’ design to mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risks and testing their operating effectiveness
- Develop test plans and test controls for operating effectiveness.
- Provide suggestions to management leaders and clients to improve internal controls.
- Develop corrective action plans to address related findings.
- Review and evaluate financial risk, financial reporting, and accounting transactions processes including controls related to Federal entities.
- Leverage knowledge of internal controls, OMB Circular A-123 and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Performing business process walkthroughs.
- Internal Controls: Identifying key and non-key controls developing control test plans; Internal control evaluations; Performing Test of Design (TOD)/ Test of Effectiveness (TOE) testing of internal controls
- Review and evaluate Federal financial business processes and financial statements.
- Contribute to design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- BS degree in Accounting, finance or related field.
- Understanding of and experience conducting internal control assessments and testing in accordance with OMB Circular A-123, Appendix A requirements.
- Experience with corrective action plans (CAPs) documentation and resolution.
- Experience/expertise support federal audit/advisory FIAR engagements preforming accounting and/or financial statement/reporting related tasks.
- Experience working in teams to produce high-impact work products, reports, and other deliverables
- 4 years of experience AND one of the following certifications: CPA, CISA, CIA, or CDFM.
11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Concierge Services
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Transportation Allowance
- Free Food and Coffee
- On Site Cafeteria
- Subsidized Commuting
- Professional Development
- Vehicle Allowance
- Performance bonus
- Health Care On Site
- Donation-Matching Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Military Leave
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Memberships
- Flexible Schedules
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Stock Options
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Work From Home
- Merchandise Discounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Game Rooms
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program