St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates (SPHPMA) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice located in Albany, New York.
St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible physician interested de The provider can expect to enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
This Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practice has a tradition of providing high-quality Internal Medicine to the Albany community. As primary care providers, physicians work with patients to develop a care plan to best meet their individual needs and make sure they understand and receive the preventive health immunizations and services needed for good health.
Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
This opportunity is unable to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join established practices with strong patient demand within St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available.