Primary Care - Internal Medicine MD/DO - Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center (2 openings)
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center has exciting opportunities for BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our well-established and quality driven outpatient Internal Medicine practice in the Bangor, Maine!
NL EMMC - Husson Internal Medicine and its skilled office staff and providers work together as an integrated care team to provide patients with a full spectrum of care. You will find a supportive, collegial atmosphere with the added support of having trained Medical Assistants, a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and Care Management support to focus on patients with chronic illness and behavioral health needs. Our providers share outpatient only call coverage which is strictly by phone.
To support our physicians in their development and work satisfaction, NL EMMC - Husson Internal Medicine offers:
- Collegial Professional Environment
- Competitive Compensation with a production incentive program
- Generous Benefits including: Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 403B match
- CME/Professional Development Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus
- Education Student Loan Repayment with no maximum benefit!
- Minimal Call (strictly outpatient)
- Flexible Work Schedules - standard five-day or enjoy a four-day work week!
Physician opportunities require:
MD/DO or foreign equivalent
A three-year Internal Medicine Residency
Maine physician licensure (or immediately eligible for same)