Bedford, TEXAS – HIGH GROWTH AREA
Enhance your future with an exceptional opportunity to develop a thriving Internal Medicine practice that focuses on the assessment and management of a wide-spectrum of adult medical conditions.
This established four provider clinic is part of one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Join a well-respected 4 provider team
- Monday –Friday Full Time Schedule
- Take over established practice
- EPIC EMR documentation system
- Strong reputation and great patient following within the community
- Employed position with initial guarantee and competitive annual potential
- Full Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME and 401K
- Tort Reform State
- Completion of Accredited Internal Medicine Residency
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with a degree of MD
- New graduates who have or are about to complete a residency are welcome to apply
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Bedford is one if of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
For details on this and other practice opportunities, email KimberlyMarosz@texashealth.org
Or call 214-860-6467.