Ochsner LSU Health System Monroe Medical Center seek applicants for an Internal Medicine position. Must be board eligible/board certified in Internal Medicine and be eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. Graduating Internal Medicine residents are welcome to apply. This position is for an Assistant or Associate Professor of Medicine. We are looking for a physician to join our expanding primary care team and provide patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services. The ideal candidate is an intuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for their patients. The applicant will work under the leadership of Richard Cavell, MD, Chair of Medicine at Ochsner LSU Health System-Monroe.
Highlights of the Position:
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
- Tort reform state
Combines teaching, patient care
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally important leadership and guidance to medical students and residents
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off