Wake Forest Health Network Internal Medicine - Thomasville seeks an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join their well-established practice of two physicians and three APPs. Step into an established practice as one of the physicians retires in late 2019. Internal Medicine - Thomasville enjoys a great reputation, having served this working-class community since 1989, and offers a warm, family-oriented culture, offering relationship-based care to our loyal and appreciative patients.
- Outpatient Only
- Flexible schedule options possible due to extended hours at this clinic, allowing full-time providers to choose between 3.5, 3 days one week/4 days next week split, 4, or a traditional 4.5 days/week.
- Practice hours are Mon -Wed 7am - 7pm, Thur -Fri 8am-5pm.
- Telephone only call is extremely light, typically 0-5 calls/week, is rotated among the providers, a week at a time.
- MD/DO, BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Recruitment Bonus
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid licensure and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
COMMUNITY: Thomasville, with a population 27,0000, offers a suburban feel with highly rated public schools and an easy commute to all the amenities of the great state of North Carolina.
- North Carolinas beautiful Piedmont Triad, regional population of 1.6 million
- 10 minutes from High Point, offering easy access to full labs, imaging and specialist
- 30 minutes from Winston-Salem (Ranked 31st Best Place to Live by US News & World Report) and Greensboro (Ranked 66th Best Place to Live by USN&WR)
- 1 hour to Charlotte
- 5 hours to Raleigh
- 2 hours to Blue Ridge Mountains
- 5 hours to Carolina beaches
- Family-friendly communities
- Housing costs 31% below the national average
- Miles of walking and biking trails
- Prestigious education
- Cutting-edge Southern cuisine, growing downtowns
- Piedmont Triad International Airport offers 60 daily flights to major cities
- Ideal year-round weather
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff. We invite interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, to send their curriculum vitae to:
Cindy Leonard, Physician Recruitment Leader