The Position Description below is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and it is subject to changes and exceptions at the discretion of supervisors.
Internal Territory Manager
Director of Operations
Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; drives product launches and promotions; provides direct support to team; helps to ensure that the Sales department is able to meet its growth targets for New/NonComp/Comp business
· Handles inbound and outbound interactions for all customers to: drive sales revenue via replenishment orders, launch/promotion participation, upsell opportunities, provides product/program knowledge and facilitates any other customer requests.
· Resolves customer challenges efficiently and promptly, owning challenge from initial reporting to final resolution; while also providing timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
· Manage territory activities and sales objectives as assigned, facilitating outbound calls to drive sales.
· Provides ongoing sell-in support and information to Sales Director and rest of team members.
· Markets additional Neill products and services as appropriate (i.e. Aveda)
· Works closely with the accounting department to resolve credit/financing issues
· Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed growth objectives
· Performs special assignments from external sales team or as requested by internal partners to maximize performance of the team
· Assist at Educational Events such as Serious Business and/or other Education Calendar Events
· Performs in field support with TMs on grand openings, retail makeovers, or as needed
· Outbound call campaigns – Call customers who have not ordered at month end, call customers who have not ordered launches.
· Processes customer orders/changes/returns via all channels to include inbound calls, email, electronic orders, fax, etc. according to established department policies and procedures
· Assists other team members as needed
· Answer and respond to Education calls, challenges, and Cvent related tasks
· Enter new leads in Salesforce
· CVent customer service support calls
· Maintain Account Information in all company systems (i.e. Neill 4, Saleforce)
· Email Salon invoices when requested
· Support Education related order entry
· Process Launches, price adjustments, payment method updates as needed
· Process all auto orders for territory and adding all items that kicks off order
· Emails to customers: updates, changes in inventory, customer order forms, and customer order confirmations.
· Due to our commitment to the environment, a strong alignment to the Aveda mission is essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company education and participate in team meetings, as required.
Adhere to company policy and procedures
There is no supervisory responsibility for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands continued:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work is performed in a variety of environments. These include but are not limited to driving in the employee's car and working in various salons or spa environments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.