Job Title: Internal Advisory Sales Specialist (Internal Wholesaler)
Comp: Base incentive program.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Internal Sales, the role will provide support for a designated territory working in partnership with an external Advisory Consultant collaborating to provide the highest quality service and support for financial advisors that are committed to the fee-based advisory business model. The primary objective of the position is to drive the growth of assets under management and net new assets on Cetera's advisory platforms.
What you will do:
- Creating sales opportunities with top producers by making outbound calls daily as well as taking daily inbound calls
- Providing sales ideas, handling product questions, and communicating product information to advisors
- Providing quality customer service to internal and external customers by instilling value-added service in the sales process.
- Providing product information and operational procedures to the advisors to ensure the accuracy of the sales process.
- Answering calls efficiently to meet corporate metrics and service level agreements.
- Responsible for relationship building and selling by phone in an effort to increase sales and retain assets.
- Tracking sales assets (daily/monthly/ quarterly) and recording results.
- Supporting external wholesaler's field sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years brokerage experience
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- Obtain series 66 or 63/65 after 60 days of employment if not already possessed
- Sales experience in a brokerage or banking environment
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by n umber of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
*"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Please Note : Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.