Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
To coordinate and administer all components of international relocations for assignees and clients of Graebel Relocation Services Worldwide.Performs initial consultation with assignee, arranges services as determined by Graebel services agreement and as authorized by account move policy.Coordinates with individual service providers to arrange the delivery of international services, including policy review, moving services, destination services, immigration, tax counseling, cross cultural training, language training, temporary living and any other required services for Graebel customers.
- Provide assignee and corporation with single point of coordination, from initiation of service to completion of relocation assignment. Acts as ‘GO TO’ person for all assignees needs during move.
- Manage appropriate caseload.
- Assist with the development of provider/partner network.
- Identifies customer’s service requirements/needs to ensure assignee satisfaction with international services.
- Assist with the review of current services to determine the effectiveness and price-competitiveness of programs.
- Maintains communication with assignee Graebel relocates to ensure their satisfaction and to determine when they will repatriate in order to communicate a plan that promotes utilization of Graebel services for repatriation.
- Spanish speaker preferred.
Education: Degree in Business or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in International relocation. Understanding of the complexities of international relocations (visa, taxing, etc). Prefer someone who has lived overseas.
Licenses/Certifications/Specialized Training: Knowledge and skills of PCs and associated software.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet