The International Project Manager is responsible for developing relationships with individuals with select building and construction companies that are developing major projects in foreign countries. Also responsible for investigating commercial and Multi Family specifications process, and reporting on steps to get UFPI product specified by architects and designers. The Project Manager will also manage execution locally of new and developing business model.
Works under general direction of the International Sales Manager; exercises discretion and judgment of work priorities on a regular basis.
* Client prospecting, relationship management and sales executed both independently and in conjunction with territory account managers
* Develops a comprehensive knowledge of Company products and procedures through on-the-job training activities.
* Assists in sales, customer service, and production activities as assigned.
* Prepares various reports as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled