Job Title: International Sales - Associate
Required Experience: Sales: 1-4 years
Description: Spectra Colors Corp is looking for a dynamic and energetic International Sales Associate who have sales experience and is looking for a long term career in Sales. You must be ambitious and enjoy opening new business, developing new customers as well as building on-going relationships. While sales experience is required, you don't have to have a technical background.
· Implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Prepares sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Assists with sales presentations to key clients in coordination with Sales Manager.
· Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
· Coordinates with Customer Service Dept. Sales and Sample Orders.
o Send Sample and Pricing Orders to CSS
o Keeping the customer up –to-date with an accurate ETA on all Sales and Sample Orders
· Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Organizes quarterly meetings with our Distributors and Agents.
· Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
· Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR 2-4 Year Degree
· 3+ years Sales Experience (outside sales, retail sales management, or other relevant sales)
· Preferably some Business to Business Sales Experience
· Intermediate computer skills, comfortable using MS Excel, Word, Outlook
· Industrial or Chemical sales experience a plus, but not required
· Bilingual: Spanish a plus, but not required
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, medical insurance, life insurance and paid company holidays.