Seeking a motivated self-starting building maintenance engineer/specialist willing to apply engineering expertise to a growing business overseas. Candidate must have a working knowledge of facilities management, asset life cycles, asset management and preventative maintenance procedures. A working knowledge of building inspection and maintenance processes is desired. A background in telecommunications or data center support is a plus. Strong multinational communication and presentation skills required.
1. BS in Engineering discipline or 10 years equivalent industry experience – Maintenance,
2. Multi-lingual: English and a 2 nd language
3. A willingness to relocate (with family or without) to the Middle East, Gulf Council Country
region, South Asia, or Southeast Asia (no conflict areas) with travel durations up to 90 days
1. Strong knowledge of predictive, preventative, corrective, and routine maintenance of facilities and associated industries
2. Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security and fire systems
3. Solid knowledge of work order scheduling and tracking, inventory control, and energy
4. Ability to manage, motivate, and lead a small team of dedicated multinational professionals;
5. Must have solid writing skills
6. Must be hands-on when necessary
7. Must be capable of working independently and multi-tasking
8. Demonstrated ability to deal with difficult customer situations
Location: ASIA - Must be willing to relocate.