Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ensuring the quality and timely development and delivery of tax and compensation service deliverables to client companies. These deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Compensation worksheets/balance sheets
- Salary analyses and calculations
- Cost projections
- Assignment letters
- Compensation summaries
- W-2 reconciliations
- Journal entries and tracking
- Compensation collection
- TEQ tracking
- Special projects as identified by the business unit.
Job RequirementsIdeal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Accounting;
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving;
- 1 -4 years expatriate tax, compliance, payroll and/or assignment management experience;
- Previous customer service experience a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access packages;
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- AS400 experience a plus.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone highly analytical with a high aptitude for numbers, an interest inpayroll and international accounting,as well asstrong customer service skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.