Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, and video used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems.
Currently, we are looking for Spanish speakers living in the United States.
In this task, using our Appen Mobile Recorder (AMR), you will create and record Spanish commands one would say to a conversational bot (such as Siri and Alexa) in the context given in order to have the bot to help carry out certain activities. This can be things such as:
- Setting up reminders: Remind me to call my wife at 10am
- Social Media: Show me Jen's photo from last week
- Wake up phrase: Hey Siri/Alexa etc.
Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind voice recognition technologies.
- There is a total of 522 items, which will take approx. 1-2 hours in total to complete.
- The participant can either complete all items in on go or complete a batch each day.
You will have the opportunity to refer family members or friends who meet the requirement to participate in this project, please see guideline for details.
- Flexible hours (work whenever you want)
- No commitments (work as little or as much as you would like)
- Work from anywhere
Choose Spanish (United States) as your primary language. Once you have registered in our system and pass the initial screening process, kindly choose Project "Escanaba" in your Projects Tab.
You can also invite your friends and family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.