PEACEHEALTH invites you to enjoy working in a Medical Center located directly on the water, providing spectacular views! Would you like to live and work in a community full of outdoor adventure, surrounded by incredible natural beauty and is rich in arts and culture? Are you looking for an opportunity with incredible work/life balance? Would you like to be part of a special team of providers who will treat you like family? If your answer is "yes" then PeaceHealth has a place for you!
HIGHLIGHTS OF KETCHIKAN, ALASKA:
- World class housing - Ketchikan has some amazing housing deals, and no matter where you live, the views are sure to be extraordinary!
- USA Today named Ketchikan "best city in Alaska to live" noting health outcomes, restaurants & bars, and tourism as some of the top reasons.
- The people of Ketchikan are warm, engaged and welcoming. Those who are new to Ketchikan are amazed at how easy it is to get involved in the community, and in all the help they find getting settled in.
- Ketchikan is the "Salmon Capital of the World". Come experience world class fishing and catch a 30 pound King Salmon on your lunch break!
- Kayak the local waters while taking in some of the most scenic views in the world!
- Art & Culture: Home to a diverse population of artists that captures Alaska's beauty and cultural attributes. You'll also find frequent theater and musical performances all year long!
- Education: Schools in Ketchikan are top notch. The city offers educational alternatives with two charter schools and an alternative high school. The island also has a University of Alaska Southeast campus.
- You'll have the full 'Alaskan experience' while only being a 90-minute, direct flight via 737 to Seattle (5 flights a day). That's what makes Ketchikan unique!
- Group includes 5 physicians, one NP, nurse care coordinators, social worker and other support staff
- Call is 1:7
- All outpatient but there is opportunity for inpatient work if desired
- Compensation at MGMA 75%
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission teams to El Salvador
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Competitive loan forgiveness compensation through PeaceHealth, state programs or HPSA qualifying sites
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
PEACEHEALTH KETCHIKAN MEDICAL CENTER has been named one of the top critical access hospitals in the U.S. and has exemplary performance in multiple areas, including surgical care, pneumonia, heart failure and more. We are an integrated physician-led medical group with 25 physicians and advance practice clinicians.
PEACEHEALTH KETCHIKAN MEDICAL CENTER
Sourcing Project Manager