Well-established Executive Recruiting Firm has positions available for interns. Work in a team environment to help our Account Executives meet the needs of our clients.
This is a great opportunity to strengthen clerical, organizational and research skills as well as gain knowledge of the recruitment and construction industries. You’ll be assigned to a team that works with clients specifically in the construction field and will work directly with staff on:
- Updating and maintaining records and contact databases
- Online research for job candidates (utilizing various job sourcing platforms i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter; CareerBuilder; Monster; Lead 411; D&B Hoovers, etc.)
- Special projects
- Communications outreach
- NO cold calling required.
- This is an unpaid internship – course credit is offered where applicable.
- We offer MBTA bus and subway reimbursement.
- Full and part-time options available.
- Flexible schedule built around office hours: M-F 8 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Microsoft applications: Outlook; Excel; Word
- Internet knowledge: social networking; researching; sourcing
- Time-management skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
To apply, please email your resume and availability to Eileen Tarquinio at firstname.lastname@example.org