If you’ve ever taken a medicine, received a vaccine or had blood drawn for a lab test, you’ve already benefited from the powerful work of 57,000+ exceptional employees across Covance and LabCorp. By supporting leading pharmaceuticals and 600+ biotech companies through our contract research organization (CRO), Covance employees help improve health, improve lives and bring new medicines to market. Along with our parent company, LabCorp, the world’s leading health care diagnostics company, we offer dynamic career opportunities in more than 97 countries.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the LabCorp/Covance 2020 Global Internship Program as an In-House CRA in Princeton, NJ, Nashville, TN or Research Triangle Park, NC!
The Clinical Development Service (CDS) is a global leader in the delivery of early and late-stage trial management and related services. The portfolio of services we provide helps our clients take a drug candidate from clinical development through to regulatory submission and then commercialization.
Internship Assignment Summary:
- Developing understanding of ICH/GCP, core Clinical Research documentation, soft skills/business communication, clinical trial management, and business client interactions
- General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities:
- Observe Senior CRAs, CRA-2 and CRA-1 with on-site tasks as required and according to training goals (e.g. review of Case Report Forms and Study File Notebook, drug accountability)
- Engage in professional development workshops to enhance your business acumen and professional presence
- Working toward a university undergraduate degree in the life sciences
- Ability to collaborate with internal/external colleagues
- Has experience delivering multiple projects in an academic
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership