Texoma Medical Center, a 288-bed acute care facility located one hour north of Dallas, is recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist.
- Hospital-employed position joining one established Cardiologist in a busy regionally-recognized practice
- Additional staff includes three physician extenders
- The position includes both cardiac and peripheral interventional procedures
- The group shares hospital call with another group, with each physician covering 7 days every two months
- Compensation will include a competitive salary with bonus/incentive, full employed benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation
The Texoma Heart Program offers three fully digitalized cath labs, with a seasoned and knowledgeable cardiac rehabilitation team.
The City of Denison, Texas, a community of 22,000 residents, is located 60 miles north of Dallas. Denison offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.