Allen County Cardiology in Partnership with Lutheran Health Network - St Joseph Hospital - Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join this cardiology group. Will also have access to multidisciplinary group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN.
Current and recent Cardiology fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position can include Visa support.
Allen County Cardiology:
- Highlights:Accredited Chest Pain Center, American College of Cardiology Cath Lab Accreditation.
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line: 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 3 Cath Labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
*Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
*Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
*Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
*Potential for fellowship stipend
*CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
*Health, Retirement & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org