Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Conducts specialized examinations in Neurological and Vascular Radiology ensuring that procedures are performed according to PHHS, state, and regulatory standards
- Must be a graduate of a JCERT Radiology program.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) radiography program.
- Prefer two years experience in Interventional Radiology, Special Procedures, Hybrid OR, Diagnostic, or other Radiology modality.
- Must have an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification.
- Advanced Registry in Vascular Interventional (VI) or Cardiovascular Interventional (CV) preferred.
- Must have a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification from Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) or Texas Medical Board.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion card from one of the following:
o American Heart Association
o American Red Cross
o Military Training Network.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of radiologic interventional procedures and knowledge of computer software applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Must possess knowledge of specialized equipment and instrumentation such as digital imaging, automatic pressure injectors, procedural supplies, and implantable devices.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of patient assessment and monitoring, contrast administration, medications, asepsis and sterile technique, and emergency care.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.