Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a well trained, BC or recently trained BE Radiologist to join our staff, serving patients in our growing multi-hospital network.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- State-of-the-art imaging labs
- Installed equipment includes McKesson PACS, Siemens Flash and Edge CTS, Philips 3.0T MRI and 1.5 T MRI, PET/CT, Philips IU 22 Ultrasound Units with 3D/4D
- Hologic Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Systems
- Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 270+ physicians
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- Subspecialty training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology required.
- Position is 25% V & IR with the remainder in General Radiology.
- Types of cases include Interventional Oncology, GI Bleed Interventions, Nephrostomy and Biliary Drainage.
- Candidates should be proficient in General Radiology including CT, US, MRI and Nuclear Medicine. Additional training or experience in Breast Imaging optional.