Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking Interventional Radiology (IR) Technologists to support operations at the VA Palo Alto Health Care System located at 3801 Miranda Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Services to be provided include the full range of Interventional Radiology Imaging care for inpatient and outpatient VA patients to include call shift. Multiple shift schedules with on-call service are available.
**Full-time, Travel, and Per Diem candidates are considered for this position.**
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Provides IR Imaging care covering the range of services that would be provided in a state-of-the-art civilian medical treatment facility, at a standard of care that equals or exceeds VA Standards and the TJC
- Adheres to the ARRT Practice Guidelines and Technical Standards in the science of radiology to improve the quality of services to VA patients
- Promotes the safe and effective use of diagnostic radiology through the utilization of specific training, skills, and techniques
- Performs organ-specific and subspecialty-specific imaging including:
- Neuroradiology Imaging
- Performs related administrative tasks
- High School Diploma
- Completion of a CHEA- and JCERT-accredited Technologist training program
- ARRT (R) is required, ARRT (VI) is preferred
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of proven clinical experience in IR Imaging in a Level 1 hospital setting
- Must have proven clinical work experience within the past 12 months
- Prior work experience with the GE Innova 3100 Biplane, GE Innova 4100 CT/Angiography Single Plane, and Toshiba Biplane and CT/Angiography Single Plane is preferred
- Prior VA experience is desirable
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.