Do you have the careeropportunities as an Interventional Technologist you want in your currentrole? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Research Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider ofhealthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a varietyof comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Mission and Values
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work where your passionfor creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you arededicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your nextopportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Underlimited supervision, the Interventional Technologist completes interventionalprocedures including routine arterial and venous interventional procedures,contrast studies as well as complicated interventional procedures includingstenting and cerebral coilings.
About this unit:
- Our team is committed to patient safety,employee satisfaction, and above all else the care and improvement of humanlife.
- By joining our team, you will have theopportunity to provide excellent care in a rapidly growing acute care facilityamidst an ever-changing healthcare environment.
- InterventionalTechnologists participate in Performance Improvement and Quality Improvementactivities
- Workwithin the guidelines established in the policies and procedure manual andcomplies with all safety and infection control guidelines
- Work in accordancewith JCAHO, State or other regulatory or accreditation agencies in theperformance of their duties