At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day’s work. We are looking for an Inventory Analyst in our Ft Worth offices to support our team. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
- Gathers and compiles raw data; and normalizes data to be incorporated into a centralized data format.
- Analyzes, reports, determines trends, and prepares root cause analyses for a variety of inventory related tasks including inventory discrepancies, cycle counts, PO mismatching reporting, inventory reconciliation, etc
- Performs analysis on Aged and non-moving inventory and provides recommendations to and works closely with management in both sales and operations to resolve
- Defines data definitions and documents data limitations.
- Prepares spreadsheets for data analysis; prepares reports with charts and graphs
- Provides recommendations based on findings and analysis. Provides input on policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates in department and interdepartmental projects
We are looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrated experience with complex reporting and related financials.
- Experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong communication skills both with internal and external customers
- Ability to travel to multiple branch locations within the state
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
- Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times
Click here to apply online