With a vision to create a world without limits for people with diabetes, LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring - globally more than 20 million people depend on OneTouch brand products to help them manage their diabetes. For over 35 years, LifeScan has had an unwavering commitment to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes by developing products defined by simplicity, accuracy, and trust. The business has worldwide hubs in Malvern, USA (Pennsylvania), Inverness, UK, and Zug, Switzerland.
LifeScan is looking to fill an Inventory Analyst position that will be for providing support to the Lifescan Global Operations & Customer Experience team. This will be a remote based position located in California (ideally San Francisco or the San Jose area).
The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for overall management of inventory transaction accuracy and records in the ERP system to include: resolution of overages, shortages and damages; management of receipts, returns and storage/shipping functions to ensure proper documentation and transactions are maintained. The successful candidate will develop and improve all Inventory control processes and assure utilization across the organization. Investigate, analyze and resolve issues regarding customer orders and inventory by collaborating with various internal resources. Partner with IT Department to drive resolution to system improvements and system issues. The individual will maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance, and accountability and create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment. The Inventory Analyst will be expected to take ownership of projects and initiatives that drive value and demonstrate a global and/or enterprise-wide mindset.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the warehouse to Investigate and correct inventory variances; resolve inventory discrepancies daily to ensure accurate inventory management.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve daily Inventory Reconciliation issues and distribute daily report by email to business partners.
- Collaborrate with the Warehsoues to insure timely confirmation and accuracy of inbound Investigate, analyze and resolved Receiving Issues.
- Monitor transaction activity associated with product returns including overages, shortages and damaged. Oversee all Interface transaction activity between the ERP system and the the WMS tool for accuracy and completeness. Adjust transaction records as required to ensure systems are synched.
- Prepare and distribute the Sales Order Reconciliation Report daily to business partners. Investigate, analyze and resolve daily ship confirm errors.
- Support Month End Close and collaborate with Finance as needed.
- Create and meet inventory metrics based on daily/monthly physical and financial company requirements. Report and escalate results/issues to Management timely.
- Reverse Logistics, place destruction orders and work closely with 3PL distribution Center.
- Collaborate with IT Partners to address, resolve and identify permanent fix to system issues.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.