Special Considerations/Age Specifications: Age legend not applicable. This position has no responsibility for the assessment, treatment or care of patients. However, the ability to communicate and interact with patients of all ages is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of receiving, warehousing and inventory control.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to bend and stoop and be in good overall physical condition
- Some responsibilities require tasks to be performed out of doors
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.