Mood Media Corporation is a leading in-store media specialist that uses a mix of music, visual and scent media to help its clients communicate with consumers with a view to driving incremental sales at the point-of-purchase. Operating through its two principal divisions; In-Store Media and Retail Point-of-Purchase; Mood Media Corporation works with more than 800 retail chains in more than 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Inventory Control Analyst, based at our Fort Mill, SC, location, is responsible for overall accounting tracking of inventory transactions. This role will work closely with the Warehouse Managers and Finance to maintain consistent reporting and policy adherence. While predominantly assigned to an office environment, the position may require physically viewing warehouses or other inventory storage locations.
The ideal candidate will exhibit good intercompany communication skills and a proven ability in problem solving. Attention to detail is a primary responsibility as are good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to navigate common business software is essential and required on a daily basis.
A working knowledge of Oracle and the ability to quickly learn the company inventory policies and procedures manual are essential. Skills including Word, Excel and Access are critical for success.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
* Preparing and providing daily inventory reporting to appropriate departments.
* Logging into, locating information and updating company database.
* Following up as necessary with internal and external teams via phone, in-person and/or e-mail.
* Preparing physical inventory documents and final reporting
* Providing any necessary interaction with the finance department for Inventory analysis
* Preparing and reporting metrics for the overall management and improvement of the department
* Analyzing freight usage and reporting appropriately
To be successful in the role, candidates should be solution-oriented individuals with experience in Word, Excel and Access. A working knowledge of ERP Systems, (Oracle preferred,) is helpful. Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential as communication within the department and external to the department is a critical factor for the role.
College and/or equivalent work experience with an emphasis on organizational skills and data analysis preferable.
Mood Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Visit us online at www.moodmedia.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled