SUMMARY: Audits and maintains records of quantity, type and value of inventory items
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately controls and tracks physical inventory.
- Performs quality control checks of orders through entire process.
- Participates in inventory process and daily audits; researches and resolves inventory discrepancies, as well as RMA.
- Maintains and manages accurate records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked.
- Maintains shipping and receiving schedules.
- Performs and oversees processing and routing of invoices.
- Maintains and oversees back-order system.
- Maintains and oversees inventory database.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Receives shipments from other distribution sources and reconciles inventory
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· One to two years related experience or equivalent.
· Proficient NetSuite experience required
· Intermediate Excel skills are required
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Acute attention to detail
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Quality Management--Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.