PSG is part of the Dover Fluids platform. We are an organization on the move, always looking for talented and ambitious people with a desire to help us grow our business. We're a global leader in integrated flow solutions and leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG features world-class pump brands Wilden, Blackmer, Neptune, Almatec, Mouvex, Griswold, All-Flo, Abaque, Redscrew, Ebsray and Quattroflow and are committed to servicing key vertical markets that include Hygienic, Water, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Energy.
We feature world-class facilities in 6 countries, including operations in the U.S., France, Germany, India, Australia, and China; and have localized presence in over 100 countries. At PSG, we are passionately committed to the development of innovative "sustainable" technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we bring to our customers.
We thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities; combined with benefits of a large company's scale, tools, career planning and financial strength of Dover. Join PSG, a growing global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Fluids segment of the Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion
Summary:Responsible for cycle counting all product lines, maintaining accurate inventory levels, cycle count consigned inventory with outside vendors, review, approve, or reject cycle counts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Counts and reconciles randomly chosen or chosen part numbers and/or locations on a daily basis
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies
- Compiles, verifies, and reports periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in inventory levels
- Complies with all quality assurance procedures and policies to ensure best quality product output.
- Must be able to travel between primary facility and offsite warehouse (3 miles away).
- Participation in Kazan and continuous improvement activities as required.
- Adheres to established inventory control systems and computer tracking.
- Aware of consignment allotting
- Strives to reduce all inventory errors.
- Responsible to maintain a clean, orderly and safe working area and must observe all company rules and regulations including safety, use of personal protective equipment and quality of work
- Must demonstrate commitment to safety & continual improvement of OH&S performance, registered standards, company policy, integrity, ethics and legal compliance.
- Must be able to investigate variances and communicate findings to Manager in a detailed manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Individuals in this position are expected to have a thorough knowledge of plant layout, warehouse mapping, equipment applications, material requirements and good inventory control practices. Persons shall demonstrate competency when using computers (Oracle and Windows) and various printers. Individuals should exhibit strong communication and organizational skills. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Persons shall be forklift certified and demonstrate competency when using scales, compactors, shrink wrap and strapping machines, computers (both PC and RF) and other hand tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : California : Grand Terrace
Sub Division : Grand Terrace
Job Requisition ID : 30532