Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue , we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Great bonus incentives!
The Operations Manager, Inventory Control is accountable to the development of an effective inventory management system within a large multi-building campus, in collaboration with the larger operations and quality team. This leader should be an active primary participant in the building and sustaining of an inventory control / loss prevention focused culture.
- Responsible for managing compliance and customer requirements around cycle counts in a high volume, SKU intensive facility.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all customer or vendor related inventory audits and physical inventory requests, up to and including wall to wall PIs.
- Responsibilities will also include gathering and analyzing data and partnering with the operations and quality team to address deficiencies.
- Analysis should include areas such as cycle count accuracy, SKU adjustments, inventory shrink, net and absolute variances, and any other established KPI related to inventory.
- Responsible for maintenance of the bin master for a location intensive campus environment, as well as SKU slotting and re-profiling based on upon client need, velocity, SKU requirements, or any combination thereof.
- Assists in the development of cost saving and quality measures through continuous improvement processes (Lean / Kaizen)
- Supervisory responsibility for inventory control associates
- Bachelors degree preferred, not required
- 3 years of Inventory management and control experience
- A minimum of 5 years' supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to create and analyze complex spreadsheets using Excel, and create and present Power Point presentations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of associates.
- Must be able to flex hours as needed.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.