Allstate Beverage Company, LLC
Position Description – Inventory Control
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
The Inventory Control job function is responsible for the counting, recording, and researching of discrepancies of ABC inventory.
Description of Physical Tasks:
Manage the day to day inventory while performing multiple roles involved in the inventory process.
- Must report to work daily and on time.
- Complete daily cycle counts comparing on hand inventory to counts while researching problematic issues.
- Must be able to use and understand company systems and computer programs. I.E. VIP, email, Excel etc.
- Must be knowledgeable with all supplier specific code dating.
- Report any accidents to a supervisor.
- Maintain open and clear communications with the owners, managers, and other employees of Allstate Beverage Company.
- Maintain open and clear communications with the vendors and retailers that do business with Allstate Beverage Company.
- Obtain from the Warehouse Manager approval prior to working in excess of your regular schedule.
- Dress in uniform and maintain your personal appearance in a professional manner and according to company policy.
- Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies and procedures.
- Conduct all of your activities in accordance to the local, state and federal liquor control regulations.
- Perform all work activities in accordance to the safe work practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all established inventory control procedures and practices.
- Adapt to any new responsibilities required by the Warehouse Manager.