Air Power Inc. is seeking an individual who has worked in the industrial distribution environment to fill the position of Inventory Control & Planning Coordinator.
Air Power is an industrial pneumatic equipment distributor with multiple locations throughout the southeast. We are looking for the right candidate with experience in handling the inventory levels for a company with multiple suppliers and warehouse locations.
- Manage Active Inventory Levels and Planning for multiple distribution warehouses
- Manage Supplier Inventory Return Policies
- Maintain Item Maintenance including loading, monitoring and editing product details
- Support and Backup Purchasing Functions
- Source Product Options to control costs
- Work with Air Power Management and Sales to improve customer service levels with inventory
- Previous Inventory Control or Purchasing Experience
- Previous experience in the industrial distribution environment
- Minimum Degree - Associate Preferred
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong Computer Skills, Microsoft Excel
- SAP and or Valogix a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including insurance, vacation, 401(k) plan.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com
Inventory Control Manager