SpineCraft develops and manufactures spine surgery implant & instrument systems that provide comprehensive spine care solutions to improve and enhance quality of life for patients with back pain, neck pain, degenerative disc conditions, spine deformities and injuries due to trauma.
We are looking for an Inventory Control Specialist to join our growing team.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree + 2 to 3 years’ experience in a regulated industry (medical device or pharmaceutical preferred).
- Proven experience in working with inventory control systems.
- Demonstrated accuracy in data entryand report generation.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills required.
- Must be able to work within the guidelines of the Quality Policy, Quality Directives, ISO 13485 Standard, and applicable Regulatory Requirements (i.e. FDA 21 CFR PART 820).
- Maintains appropriate knowledge to efficiently perform all assigned work and utilizes this knowledge base to become proficient on new and unfamiliar assignments.
- Must be able to maintain an organized work area.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work over-time as dictated by business needs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and traceability records accuracy as well as for conducting periodic physical inventory and cycle counting.
- Update records of received items in inventory tracking system.
- Maintain inventory by ensuring product in storage areas are well identified.
- Receive ingoing shipments and verify items received by checking identifying information; inspecting condition and comparing count/specifications of items to purchase order and/or packing list.
- Follow applicable company procedures in accordance with the requirements ISO 13485 quality standards, FDA 21 CFR PART 820 and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure full inspection of returned products and/or kits and ensure that records are log-in accurately in the system.
- Apply product labels.
- Prepare loaner and consignment kits and ensure that records are adjusted in the system
- Pick orders and process outgoing shipments.
- Assist in investigating any inventory discrepancies.
- Assist with other tasks/projects as assigned.
SpineCraft offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance benefits plus 401K retirement plan.
SpineCraft is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.