Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
FOUR QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. Have you worked in a warehouse, coordinating and managing the physical inventory for the warehouse?
2. Have you prepared inventory shrink reports for 3PL contracts that you and your team managed?
3. Have you worked in a warehouse, fulfilling orders for multiple customers and 3PL contracts?
4. Have you managed an inventory team that directly works for you?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ALL 4 OF THESE QUESTIONS, Please reach out directly to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a phone call.
Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Managing the Inventory Control department at our distribution facility in Carrollton
- The Inventory Control Manager is accountable for the development of an effective inventory management system. Focused on inventory control/loss prevention focused culture.
- Responsible for managing compliance and customer requirements around cycle counts in a high volume, SKU intensive facility.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all customer or vendor related inventory audits and physical inventory requests, up to and including wall to wall PIs.
- Gathering and analyzing data and partnering with operations.
- Cycle count accuracy, SKU adjustments, Inventory shrink, net and absolute variances.
- Responsible for maintenance of the bin master for a location intensive campus environment, as well as SKU slotting and re-profiling based on upon client need, velocity, SKU requirements, or any combination thereof.
- Daily P&L - Tracking / Auditing / Reporting
- Importance of forecasting expenses daily, weekly monthly to include your facility's supplies tracking
- Volume Reporting (orders, TMUs, Units, lines etc)
- Supervisory responsibility for inventory control associates.
- Requires a four-year college degree preferred, not required
- Minimum 5 years logistics and supply chain experience including a minimum of 4 years of Operations experience such as Inventory, Financial and Profiling and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office with ability to create and analyze complex spreadsheets using Excel, and create and present Power Point presentations.