Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprised of Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Extracts (vape pen/product brand), and Honeycomb Farms (cultivation brand). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis supply chain.
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for maintaining accurate and compliant cannabis inventory within their assigned vault and cabinet. This role requires a high attention to detail and compliance mindset in order to ensure the Company is meeting all requirements under state law.
- Receives all incoming product including greeting delivery drivers outside and ensuring for proper paperwork and the expected/scheduled for delivery.
- Assists drivers into Garden of Eden location.
- Reviews the order against the invoice provided by Procurement, counting and ensuring that the order is correct and then applying bar-code stickers to each unit.
- Performs monthly, keeping a clean and well organized inventory vault and cabinets.
- Reports low stock, compliance and inventory issues to the Procurement and Inventory Manager
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Must be at least age 21. Willingness to take and successful pass a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College level coursework in business administration, supply chain management or business analytics.
- A passion for what Eden is building, our Brand, and our customer experience!
- One (1) plus year production, warehouse or inventory experience.
- Proficient computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and/or Google Docs.
- High attention to detail and compliance mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for at least 8 hours
- Ability to bend at the waist, kneel, crouch in order to access product
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push/pull carts up to 100 pounds to 200 pounds
- Visual acuity needed for viewing screens and fine print
- Manual dexterity needed for data entry
- Consistent moderate background noise level.
- Generally working in confined vault space without natural light. Eden Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Eden is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.
Over 15 years ago, Garden of Eden opened its doors for the first time to the residents of Alameda County.
What started out as a refuge for community members seeking responsibly sourced medical cannabis in the quasi-legal market of its time, has strengthened its roots and weathered the storms, to become one of the Bay Area’s oldest retail dispensaries. Now fully licensed and open for recreational sales, Garden of Eden offers a curated selection of a variety of cannabis products, choosing quality over quantity for our customers since 2003. That same quality first approach has won Garden of Eden the award for Best Flower Selection in the East Bay Area, further solidifying our commitment to become a pillar in the community for clean, high quality cannabis products.