Kelly Scientific Resources is searching for a qualified candidate to take on the role of Inventory Coordinator with one of our best clients, a global life science company in Lexington, MA.
- Ability to keep a calendar and complete tasks on-time
- Clearly identify critical and non-critical tasks using experience, business tools, and product knowledge to meet customer expectations
- Maintain a safe, clean, and professional work environment that may include cubical, stockroom, and Point-of-Use locations that reflect our commitment to excellence
Work Independently & Accuracy
- Recognize responsibilities for the positions that they support and engage when needed
- Assist and support service roles for new and seasoned associates
- Being able to provide error free results placing orders, creating reports
- Troubleshoot matters that are presented daily in both products and on-site services and present solutions
Communicate Effectively Engaging, Customer Facing
- Ability to engage and adapt to customers and their communication style
- Dynamic, customer first attitude with both internal and external customers
- Interfaces directly with customer point of contact, purchasing directors, facility directors and plant managers
Technical Knowledge & Aptitude (Systems)
- Able to used inventory data management systems
- Proficient with MS Office systems
- Navigate customer and vendor websites
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent required, some college preferred
- 2-3 years in a customer facing environment - material handling/inventory/customer service
- Ability to establish and foster positive customer relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work independently; as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with a proactive approach
- Sense of urgency in completing work assignments
- Strong time management and organizational skills
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.